We invite you to join the South County Concert Association for our 38th season!
We are a non-profit organization that brings a variety of nationally recognized
professional performers to South County MD. Consider some of the great names in music
that have been seen by our subscribers over the years: Johnny Mann Singers & Dancers,
Glenn Miller Orchestra, The Moscow Balalaikas, Alpin Hong,
The New Christy Minstrels, The Russian State Chorus, The Xavier Cugat Orchestra,
Sounds of New Orleans, Banjomania, The Voloshky Dance Ensemble, The Coats,
Black Mountain Male Chorus of Wales, The Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats,
and Peter Nero, pianist.
This Season at SCCA
- Saturday October 4, 2014 - Barbershop Harmony
- Monday October 20, 2014 - William Florian-former lead singer of the new Christy Minstrels
- Sunday November 16, 2014 - Annapolis Symphony Orchestra led by Jose-Luis Novo
- February 24, 2015 - Alex DePue and Miquel De Hoyos - Violin and guitarists
- Monday March 30, 2015 - Brian Roman - pop vocalist
- Tuesday April 21, 2015 - Brothers on the Battlefield - A multi media production
This year at
Anne Arundel Community Concert Association
- Live From Nashville September 22, 2014
- SAXational November 25, 2014
- The Lee Trio January 16, 2015
- Bronn Journey February 10, 2015
- Karrnnel April 23, 2015
Join your friends and neighbors at these wonderful musical evenings and become
part of this cultural tradition. All performances are held in the
Southern High School
auditorium and are scheduled from September through May at 7:30pm.
In addition to the six SCCA selections, five additional concerts are
available to SCCA subscribers via a reciprocity agreement with the
Anne Arundel Community Concert Association in Severna Park.
Because our organization is entirely supported by volunteers we can continue
to present quality attractions at very affordable prices.
Phone: 410-867-1585 / 410-956-4881 / 301-261-5802
P.O. Box 141
Harwood, MD 20776-0141