We invite you to join the South County Concert Association for our 39th season!
We are a non-profit organization that brings a variety of nationally recognized
professional performers to South County MD. Consider some of the great names in music
that have been seen by our subscribers over the years: Johnny Mann Singers & Dancers,
Glenn Miller Orchestra, The Moscow Balalaikas, The Coats,
The New Christy Minstrels, The Russian State Chorus, The Xavier Cugat Orchestra,
Sounds of New Orleans, Banjomania, The Voloshky Dance Ensemble, The Coats,
Black Mountain Male Chorus of Wales, The Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats,
and Alpin Hong, pianist.
This Season at SCCA
- September 24, 2015 - Thursday - The Wonderful Wizard of Song
- October 14, 2015 - Wednesday - Savannah Jack
- January 20, 2016 - Wednesday - Night and Day
- February 20, 206 Saturday - Lincoln Trio
- April 12, 2016 - Tuesday - The Young Irelanders
- May 3, 2016 - Tuesday - Vivace
This season at
Anne Arundel Community Concert Association in Severna Park
This season at Performing Arts Association of Linthicum held at North County High School in Ferndale.
- October 9, 2015- Stringfever, electric string quartet
- November 4 ,2015 - Duo Berringer, piano/violin duo
- January 23, 2016 - Shenendoah Run
- April 8, 2016 - Valinor Quartet, jazz/classical ensemble
- TBA - TBA
- September 26, 2015 - Brooks Tegler Octet - Ladies First
- October 24, 2015 - The Young Columbians
- December 5, 2015 - Arundel Vocal Arts Society
- February 14, 2016 - Live Arts Maryland - Broadway in Concert
- March 6, 2016 - Peabody Childrens Opera<;li>
- April 16, 2016 - AA Community College Symphony Orchestra
Join your friends and neighbors at these wonderful musical evenings and become
part of this cultural tradition. All SCCA performances are held in the
Southern High School
auditorium and are scheduled from September through May at 7:30pm.
In addition to the six SCCA selections, TEN additional concerts are
available to SCCA subscribers via a reciprocity agreement with the
Anne Arundel Community Concert Association in Severna Park.
Performing Arts Assocition of Linthicum in Ferndale.
Because our organization is entirely supported by volunteers we can continue
to present quality attractions at very affordable prices.
Phone: 410-867-1585 / 410-956-4881 / 301-261-5802
P.O. Box 141
Harwood, MD 20776-0141