We invite you to join the South County Concert Association for our 38th season!
We are a non-profit organization that brings a variety of nationally recognized
professional performers to South County MD. Consider some of the great names in music
that have been seen by our subscribers over the years: Johnny Mann Singers & Dancers,
Glenn Miller Orchestra, The Moscow Balalaikas, Alpin Hong,
The New Christy Minstrels, The Russian State Chorus, The Xavier Cugat Orchestra,
Sounds of New Orleans, Banjomania, The Voloshky Dance Ensemble, The Coats,
Black Mountain Male Chorus of Wales, The Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats,
and Peter Nero, pianist.
This Year at SCCA
- Saturday September 21, 2013 - An Evening with Hal Linden
- Wednesday October 16, 2013 - DePue Brothers Band
- Monday November 18, 2013 - The Diamonds
- Saturday January 18, 2014 - Legendary Ladies of Song - Doris Day, Rosemary Clooney and Peggy Lee
- Monday February 10, 2014 - Jesse Lynch Jazz 101
- Saturday March 29, 2014 - Yang and Olivia Liu
- Saturday April 26, 2014- Chesapeake Youth Symphony Orchestra
This year at
Anne Arundel Community Concert Association
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - Evening with Hal Linden
- Monday, October 21, 2013 - The Sixth Floor Trio
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 - Anthony Kearns, tenor
- Thursday, April 10, 2014 - Cueto & Roldan Duo
- Friday, May 16, 2014 - Bach to the Future
Join your friends and neighbors at these wonderful musical evenings and become
part of this cultural tradition. All performances are held in the
Southern High School
auditorium and are scheduled from September through May at 7:30pm.
In addition to the seven SCCA selections, six additional concerts are
available to SCCA subscribers via a reciprocity agreement with the
Anne Arundel Community Concert Association in Severna Park.
Because our organization is entirely supported by volunteers we can continue
to present quality attractions at very affordable prices.
Phone: 410-867-1585 / 410-956-4881 / 301-261-5802
P.O. Box 141
Harwood, MD 20776-0141